It's December .. yay!

Hello ...

It's me again today with my smile .. :)
How are you my dear friends ?
always hope that all of you in well :)

and I have a new card today for reveal ..Hope you will enjoy it!

Using "The Day before Christmas NOEL Tilda" from The Winter Wonderland, stamp it on Fabriano Studio 300gsm water color paper and I have colored her with distress ink refill and markers.

Gorgeous lace is Webster Pages, Dies are Spelbinders and Christmassy decorations bells & snowflake charms bought from local store here.

I tried to take this picture with a flash to show you the shimmer .. yup! I love to washed out my image with iridescent mediums from Winsor and Newton when I have finished my coloring. it gave beautiful shimmer without take out the base color, so the color still on it's way.

The beautiful red velvet trim also from Webster Pages and ... how I love my Christmas gift from Magnolia! they sent so many beautiful brads and I use the big pearl bread on the center of my bow.

Here the closer look from my beloved Tilda, I found all images from the Winter Wonderland so fun to play with :)

Thank you for visit and wish you all ... a very happy Thursday!!

Hugs and loves,
Yulis

No comments