Heading to the summer sail

Hi everyone!

It may seem that I am little bit quiet sometimes .. yeah it's school holiday here and that's mean time for kids :D
However I keep my promise to share the summer fun with you all, and this is one more with the songs inspiration ..



I am in the mood with water color lately and thought that it was so fun to do. For the background, I embossed the maps and generously use water when I play with water color.

Here the stamps I used : Ocean Map , Salute Tilda (all from Sea Breeze 2013)

I wish you a bright sun shiny day and thank you so much for stopping by on my blog.
See you again!

I sail over seven seas, to find to your heart :)


1 comment

LottesCards said...

Love the way you made your backgroundpaper. Just LOVE it so much!!! Your card is stunning as always. Hugs Lotte