Reminder the sea ..

Hi all ..

It's been a long time since my last posting here,
so much to do in the real life ..

Today I have a chance to post one of my cards that I made for Magnolia Sweden, yes I still love to coloring Magnolia images on my crowded days though, because something exciting when I see the image become colored.. they are too cute to stay away!

When some peoples on the other side of this world have starting to get the Autumn, I bet the weather become cool and windy .. I imagine how beautiful the turning leaves but as I live on the tropical country there are no something like that .. we have the dry and hot weather all day long this month and of course we wish some rain to cooling down everything ..
Our tree just left their leaves falling because the dryness, but beside that on the tropical country we can enjoy the beach more and it would be nice to let you guys turns back the memories of the summer on the beach :)

Here is my inspiration card today:


I used Dies kit from DooHickey Club vol.1
and although the summer season has gone, to whom that living on the similar country like me, they would be use for all year long :)
Eek .. for you guys that have the autumn already, don't worry,.. we sure will see the summer again ..



I colored Tilda with 3 kind of sepia colors from Creatacolor pencils
Embossed the shell with polysparkle clear and the anchor with age taupe.
Paper is Magnolia and I kept them on a cute size :)

I would love to kick out my Winter and Christmas cards soon, so I will find the chance for that.
Stay tune and thank you so much for stopping by .. Bye ..

Love,
Yulis

1 comment

Sarah - Crea S said...

Beautiful Yulis! Love your coloring and the "simpleness" of the card gives it just that extra! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/