Marked your page with Magnolia

Hi guys!

As we are approaching to the end of February, how is your love month by the way ? I hope you got lots of beautiful moments :)  today I have a little project to share and may be it will be inspire you to use your Magnolia stamps and paper in a simple way but useful for your daily activity. I am a mamma who love reading so much!  a bookmark is a dearly thing when I have to break my reading season :) so.. this cutie Tilda is the my fave to make my own bookmark!


I thought I need a bookmark that can marked my page surely,  so I made a magnetic bookmark, and here is the back side





for the base card I use 2 sheets of paper in rectangle shape, and before I glue them together a thin magnet placed in between also another small pieces of paper with another magnet ( shown on picture). so we make the bookmark does not easily fall out of its place.



Stamps : Sneaky Tilda , Napoleon, Valentine Letter
Dies : DooHickeys ;  Designed paper : Magnolia

Okay, that’s from me today .. Thank you so much for popping here my dear readers ..
Have a beautiful day!

xoxo, 
Yulis

2 comments

Tamara said...

omg this is gorgeous!
I think I'll made one too! Thank you for the inspiration dear.
Hugs, t.

Unknown said...

Thank you for yhe inspiration ce Yulis....