Season's Greeting .. I'll be home at Christmas

Hi!!!

It is good to be back, and today I have a card to share with you all :)
Fall season will leave us in a couple weeks ahead and I feel that Christmas will be coming very soon this year!
Hey! Let us be home at Christmas this year ..


I made a simple design with an image coming from sometimes ago, Tilda with Pigling - A Christmas Story 2012
I did a simply painting for the background, I am not a painter but I love to paint somehow and I tried to captured the winter, hopefully the result was fine anyway.
I paint on a watercolor paper which is from Canson and I use Winsor and Newton together with Gansai Tambi.
I love Magnolia stamps because they are so versatile and lots of their image can fit on any occasion.
Because my card is so simple I would love to bring a gorgeous finishing touch on it so I put some of Silver metallic sequins from Pretty Pink Posh over there.

I hope you will enjoy my card today, thank you for stopping by and Have a good day!!!

Love,
Yulis

3 comments

Mo said...

Oh Yulis, your card is gorgeous, love, love, love it !!!
Big hugs to Asia from Switzerland,
Mo

Jane said...

This is absolutely incredible Yulis! Love your gorgeous background of trees! Hugs, Jane x

Katarina said...

Absolutely lovely card! Your background is perfect!