Dancing in Italy

Oh hello there !!

I come back again and share a card using an image from Little Italy Collection.
This collection so beautiful [believe me!] all images are so fun to play along ;)

also I am so excited to be a guest DT at my lovely friend's shop called Craft Heaven Shop
My team mates at Magnolia , Tina Makuc owned this beautiful shop and she has lots beautiful things for crafting and she able to ship  WORLWIDE!

so, here is my card for her store 1st Birthday celebration,

 

I used some of Magnolia dies, most of them are from Vintage box volume 1, but I also use a dies from Sakura collection as well as a dies from Dies club vol 4 {tassels}



 

I use some paper from my stash, as I color the image with distress ink.
Ink the edges up with SU! ink crumb cake color, and brush some white paint here and there.

again, I wanna say that I am so LOVE with this image ..


Tina is so kind to share her happiness with you, she has a lovely offering ..

Here's the Discount Code of the day for Craft Heaven Shop dear followers..
BLOOMING10..
It gives you a 10% discount on all flowers in store..
Get them all now at this fantastic price..
Offer valid only for 36 hours (ends Feb. 20th - 23.59 GMT+1)..
If you want to pamper your self .. go to her shop ;)

Thank you so much for having here and I'll be back again soon!

xoxo, Yulis



2 comments

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

It's a lovely card.
Hugs Bianca.

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful creation to celebrate Tina's lovely shops Birthday. Love the very pretty pastel colours. Hugs Suzi