Romantic Sunset

Hi there!

It's so good to see you again, and how is your February lately ? I wish everyone gets more love day after day ..
I am happy to share my card here and today's post was inspired by a beautiful sunset I saw few days ago when I am on my way back home, so here is my my card;


When I color this image, I really adore how pretty she was with the hibiscus flower on her hair .. my mind blown away and immediately I remember about the beautiful sunset, the ambiance will be suit with this image.
I think about how to make a mini scene about that, I grab some coloring medium and I did it! I made my own sunset view for her :)


 

Supplies :
Coco-Nuts Tilda - Lovely Duo
(colored with distress ink)
Hybrid ink yellow, pink, pink orange ; Copic marker ; Spectrum Noir color pencil ; Pretty Pink Posh various sequins.

Here a tutorial when I make the sunset :




Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish to see you again!

Xoxo, Yulis

1 comment

hanap said...

Your card is very beautiful. Thank you so much for the really nice inspirating video.
hana