I've got mail!

Hi !
my dear lovely reader ...
I'm so sorry for being missing sometimes from this blog world .. in real life so many things happened and my craft time become limited!
but ..
I tried to keep my mood on the track and taraaa .. today I have a card to share :)


I thought I have colored this image months ago for making a miss you card for  a friend who live apart by the seas, but I find my self love to have a date to coloring her again!
also ...
I don't know about you but I missed for this WWW collection because they had cute images and dies.



Lotus Flower made from DooHickeys as well as the leaves, tiny butterflies and
other flowers
I know that I have to improve my self to using die cut . There are super talented ladies at Magnolia design team, I felt so honored that I can learn from them all.
 and I thank you to my lovely team mates Debbie, Monique, Camilla H, Mae and Camilla S for all the supports.


and here is another spot ..


Nothing better than got a mail from friends .. they are mean the world to me!

Supplies :
Magnolia stamps : Mail Tilda
DooHickeys : Lace Coaster, Follow me Flower, Sakura Water Lily
Magnolia vintage box Vol 1, 2

Thank you so much for reading my post, I wish you like it and be inspired!
See you again ..

xoxo, Yulis

2 comments

Irene Mendes said...

Absolutely amazing ❤️ I love you coloring style and your card is stunning as usual!!!! Hugs

Monique Lokhorst said...

Dear Yulis!

Your card is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it!
Thank you for your sweet words, you are a very dear friend and talented DT yourself. I admire everything you create.

With love,
Monique xxx