Build the Snowman - Painting pine trees | Holiday series 03

Hello my dear friends!

I have a fun card to share with you today, and I made this several days ago when I received my stamp kits from Magnolia - Aspen Series.
This image will be my most favorite although all the stamps on this series are super duper cute!


I stamped the image on Canson illustration paper with Archival coffee and color her with distress ink pads, FC watercolor pencils and WnN watercolor


This is the look of my card, I do not put too much decoration because I want the image to be the vocal point on the card, she is really adorable I don't want anything else to cover her.
But however I give her a fun background.


I paint the pine trees using Winsor and Newton watercolor and for the snow effect I use White Ink also from the WnN.


 and finally .. I make a simple design using Lawn Fawn paper - Perfectly Plaid Christmas and green twine from American Craft make a perfect combination for the early winter breeze along with the beautiful sentiment also from Magnolia.

Supplies :
Magnolia stamps Aspen series
Mediums : mostly are Winsor and Newton 

Thank you for reading.
Hope you'll enjoyed my post today and see you again !

Have a great day!
Yulis




2 comments

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Whoh............... so lovely is your card.
It's a beautiful new Magnolia stamp collection.
Hugs Bianca.

MyPaperFun said...

...so lovely! great card!