Reindeer Forest | Magnolia Day Inspiration online class

Hello again friends!

This is my another Blog post about The Online Magnolia Day, if you missed the first one you can check HERE. I’ve been wanting to share this card since yesterday and today I have this chance!


I am featuring a very easy watercolor background inspired by a short path of Bambi's story:
Bambi's Mother: Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.
Bambi: But I feel so alone.
Bambi's Mother: I'm always with you. Even when you can't see me, I'm here...
In this case, I try to wrap my card with the friendship of Princess Deer :) 

Card Details;
 
I use Reindeer Forest set from Magnolia Day and it was an awesome set with beautiful images and die.
I filmed a video tutorial showing how to create this project, and you can watch it on Magnolia's site HERE.


I really appreciate all your lovely support every time you read my blog.
Thank you so much, Wishing you a beautiful day!


4 comments

jolanda said...

It's really beautiful! Love the background too. Hugs, Jolanda

Thomina Augustinsson said...

So beutiful 😉

hanap said...

Your card is really beautiful. I like painted backgrounds in your cards.
hanap

Sol said...

Beautiful! Your colouring is Amazing. Lovely colours And Beautiful put together!